Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Greetings from the NPM Convention...

...sort of anyway. 

If I were really in Washington, DC for the National Association of Pastoral Musicians (NPM) Convention, I would be blogging about it more than just this one post.

This picture is from the NPM Facebook page.




And so are these video clips from the opening ceremony of the NPM Convention (just a warning that the young lady in the beginning is just a little bit too excited for Convention, but then again, I probably would be too!)

Earlier today I was in touch with one of the music directors from Tacoma who is in attendance at Convention, and invited her to write an article for our next Liturgy Line newsletter about her experience. I'm very excited to read it! In the meantime, I'll stick to following posts on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment